Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2 days off

On Saturday I went to a wedding. So, I had to make a decision about whether I'd stay on my diet or relax a bit. Since I don't go to weddings very often, I chose to relax a bit. There was a barbeque the next day (with the newly married couple), and I chose to relax that day too. I enjoyed sugar, bread and fried food. That means that I've started to gain weight, but it's only temporary. No real problems.

So what days are 'off' days? I've made a list:

Social group end of year event
Christmas day
New Years eve from 9pm
New Years day until 4pm
Valentines day
My birthday
Girlfriends birthday

These are the days that I'm allowed to eat treats and otherwise banned foods.

Oh by the way, that meant that I broke the 24 day long period without bread, sugar and fried food. I'm pretty proud of that achievement.

No comments: