Friday, July 21, 2006

Time to be honest with myself

Well, last night I went looking at blogs. Weight loss blogs. So I actually found someone who had finished their weight loss. This is a rare find since only about 3% percent of people actually get to lose weight and keep it off. The woman has lost 29.5kg, about 27% of her body weight. How's that for motivation? You can read about Skinny Latte Girl here. I've decided to read the 9 months of writing that she's done as motivation.

Speaking of motivation, mine sucks. It's time to be honest with myself, having treats so often (nearly every day sometimes) is no way to lose weight. So it's time to be more motivated. Unfortunately, with depression, it's easier to put things off than deal with them as needed.

So my goal for today: listen to my Paul McKenna audio, breakfast, 3 units of protein, no treats. That's just for today, I'm not thinking about anything else.

Will post tomorrow saying how I went.

No comments: