Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One more kg lost


It only took 6 days, rather than the expected 7 - 11 days to lose, but I am pleased to say goodbye to kilogram 14. As said in the last post, going off flour seems to have had a large effect in helping suppress my appetite and helping with the weight loss.

Now onto kilogram 13: gained between 15th May and 9th June, still way too fast, indicating my eating was out of control. Again I want to lose it over 7 to 11 days.

Yesterday for reasons that seemed good at the time I splurged and had bread, sugar, flour etc. This was 'allowed', but I have to make sure that I don't continue on with it today - it was a one time thing.

Unfortunately, I am going through a period of lots of stress - I shall see an end to it in the next month or so, I'm getting depressed and losing sleep and generally suffering. The good thing is that I am not 'emotional eating'. That's because very few people eat 4 or 5 apples when they are upset. So apart from the losing weight, going without sugar and flour etc has another advantage.

Weight today: 79.0kg, lowest weight in 26 weeks.

No comments: