Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Birthday gain

I was looking forward to seeing how my new system (trying to be a specific weight each day) went, and I was pleased that for 5 days, it went well. Then I had my birthday, and I gained weight, but I'm 'allowed' that, I think that even on a diet, you're allowed to over indulge on your birthday. I'm not sure how much I put on, probably about 300-500g.

However, the surprising thing is that today I over indulge again. I have just started at university again, last time I started I put on weight, I have to make sure that it doesn't happen this time too. I bought some white chocolate today, I hardly ever buy that, so something is up with me.

All is not lost though, I'll keep on having the whey powder and fruit, and see what happens. I'm not doing any exercise, though I think maybe I should, just to improve my quality of sleep.

No comments: