Wednesday, May 09, 2007

3kg lost, 15kg to go

I have pleasure in saying that yet another kg has gone. Whats my secret? I can't really think of any, just trying to not indulge or do anything foolish. The difficult bit is yet to come, of course.

Becky and I were talking about my weight loss, she's been watching me for the last 3 years, with no success, she thinks the chance of my being successful this year is about 8 percent. At least she's honest, and she acknowledges that her use of junk food is making it harder for me to lose it. It doesn't bother me - her lack of faith, she even says that I may decide to finish the weight loss for 'spite'. In other words - to prove her wrong. Thats not the major motivating factor - which is my digital camera, but it all helps.

Lowest weight since 20th Jan, weight: 80.9kg

2 comments:

Lily T said...

It's amazing how your gf lacking faith in you doesn't bother you! I think Ly and I had gotten into a fight because he had only hinted at this! I wished I had the same resistence against other people's opinions.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.