Friday, January 26, 2007

Updated plans

I've been thinking about how to speed up the process of losing weight (and getting my new shiny camera), and here's what I've decided:

Weekly weight loss (each day)
up to 299g giving away $3
300-599g giving away $2
600-699g saving $1 and giving away $1
700-899g saving $2
900 and up saving $3

I think that is a better system - it speeds things up if I lose weight quickly, the day I reach 66kg is the day I get the camera so I want to know that I've got the money stored up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the 2007 Challenge. Later in the month I'm going to do some major blog reading and try to learn more about you!
Good luck this month!

Anonymous said...

Hi John!!

I am stopping by and welcoming you to the challenge. WELCOME!!

I think it is nice to reward yourself with a new camera...what kind are you thinking about?

Best Wishes!

Paige said...

Welcome to the Challenge!

I think those are reasonable goals, with a kickass reward! I'm also one of those folks who doesn't have a good camera....but my SO is a TV/Film major, so I generally just borrow stuff he owns, ha!

Good luck!

JOY said...

I simply love your attitude and the reward system you have in place!

What a great way to encourage yourself to stick at it!

I just love it - you should patent it!

Just remember your friends when you do! LOL

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6 shoes
nike air vapormax
hermes handbags bag
nike air max 270
birkin bag
jordan retro
yeezy boost 350 v2
converse shoes
vans outlet
nike foamposite

thasot said...

visit homepage Hermes Dolabuy Extra resources Ysl replica check my blog replica gucci handbags