Friday, February 09, 2007

Back home, losing


As the graph shows, the last few days I've been losing weight again (two dots per day), the stress at my fathers place has stopped, but now my girlfriend has requested that we delay getting married so she can accept the concept of marriage (being a child of divorce). I've found the last few days quite depressing, no appetite so I suppose that's one good thing.


To change the subject, I've been 'good' here, although as the graph shows, there was a plateau earlier on in the week.


Because of all of this stress, I'm not throwing away money at the moment, which will happen (or rather, it may happen) in about 5 days when the plateau is not in the recent vicinity. More on that later.


However, the camera fund is going well, I've got roughly 7% of the value of the camera, which is roughly the amount that I've lost, so the two correlate.


Lowest weight in about 15 days.

2 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like you're staying on track. Sorry about your personal life stress... maybe you can sweat it out with exercise!

Anonymous said...

Good job keeping on track during some trying times.

What is the "concept of marriage"? I am a child of a VERY bitter divorce. (affairs, lawsuits, fierce battles, you name it) and I still came out thinking marriage was good. But that's my viewpoint.