Thursday, February 15, 2007

Slacking off somewhat


As the graph shows, I've been putting on a bit of weight in the last 2 days. Nothing too much, but I know that in the past these 2 day things have turned into 2 week (or longer) events, with my putting on a kilogram or two. Nothing to worry about, yet.


Anyway, the system is now working - my giving money away unless I lose 600g or more, thankfully today has been ok: I lost 650g in the last week, but there is a chance that I'll be giving money away sometime in the near future. Time will tell I suppose.


I'm keeping the time period at 7 days for the moment - but I may drop it a day or so, depending on how I think that it would go.


Valentines day is over, I ate badly that day but I've got my birthday soon, that's an issue as well. I don't normally put on much weight over my birthday anyway, it's going to be ok I hope.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Seven days is really a good period, in my experience. Your weight fluctuates throughout the day, and for some people throughout the week. At least if you weigh on the same day each week those natural fluctuations won't come into play.
It's good to hear that you are losing though. Keep up the good work!