Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 1

Today has been what I would call a "high energy, low nutrient" day. That means that I had some cake and a bit of coke, plus a few other things, but little of nutritional value. That's not good, but it's just for today of course. Also some sardines for protein. Not sure how much fish I'll be having, I'm writing this in the evening, and I'll probably have some more food before going to bed. Tomorrow will be different, it'll be veges and fruit, plus the inevitable fish for protein.

Oh by the way, today I am the heaviest I'm been in 18 months. That's disappointing of course, but that's life I guess, you gain weight, you lose it, repeat as required. I've got a plan to stop the repeating, my brother and I have set up an arrangement so the first person to put on 2kg (he is the ultimate yoyo dieter) gives the other person money, and if they want to cancel the arrangement, pays the other person money as well. Although that means I get lots of money, I really just want a stable weight.

Now about actual weight values. In this blog in the last month, I've been writing what I weigh naked (which is how I almost always weigh myself). However, my whole spreadsheet of data is dressed weight (about 2.5kg higher), plus I haven't allowed for the fact that the scales have an error of about 700 grams. Adding those together means that I have suddenly 'jumped' 3kg, which is not the case. I have fiddled with the postings and added 3kg, but if there happens to be anyone out there in cyberspace who tracks peoples weights (unlikely but you never know...), this explains the sudden gain.

That's about it for me today. I do believe that I have lost weight today, no doubt we'll all find out tomorrow.

No comments: