Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 2: if only...

if only losing weight was this easy. Yes, I have lost weight since yesterday, but that is likely to be the fact that my body is emptying its quantity of food, since I am now eating small amounts. That loss will probably stop in a few days. Yesterday I completed my intake by eating a whole tin (400g) of salmon, which stopped any hunger that would likely to appear overnight.

Because my recent weight graph (to be displayed here in a few days) shows that I am well below what I am supposed to be, I am allowed a coffee and slice. Yes, I had that yesterday, but today I have to have 500g of veges, as well as fruit.

One thing that concerns me is emotional eating. Because I have depression, I am more likely to get myself into a situation where I am upset - and there is nothing that reduces that 'noise' in the brain like 2 litres of ice cream or a Big Mac combo or a large 140g bag of chips.

When this happens (and it will, no doubt) I will have to make a judgement about how much extra to eat. I'm not saying I will and I'm not saying I won't. Usually, it is some external cause that gets me depressed. I may disclose the reason to people here, I'm not sure about it all.

Anyway, that's all for now. Will post tomorrow about what I have to eat for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

seethesh said...

pop over to these guys Your Domain Name Recommended Reading you can find out more their explanation weblink