Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 4: Sudden weight gain


So I was losing weight quite happily, and all of a sudden I start gaining weight, as the graph shows. What's the cause? The amount of water in my body. I thought that if a person drank a lot of water, then they would urinate it within a few hours or so, and they would then weigh the same as before. Well, this is not the case. I wasn't drinking much, then suddenly I drank a bit of fluids, suddenly my weight started increasing. That's not a problem really, so long as I know about it, then I can allow for it, in fact the easiest thing to do is to ensure that I drink a certain level of liquids each day, and hopefully weight fluctuations won't occur.

Apart from that, things are going ok. As from tomorrow, I'll be hopefully eating what I should be eating, in terms of nutrients and protein, as I've been a bit naughty so far, and not having all the things that I need.

Lowest weight in 33 days.

No comments: