Tuesday, November 07, 2006

3 months to go


I know that I'm risking having egg all over my face when I say this, but I do really believe that I just might be only 3 months away from finishing this diet. With about 14kg to go, and losing weight at more than 150g a day, it looks pretty certain (at this moment) that I'm only 3 months away from success. The last time I was 3 months away was about 3 years ago. Of course, I was still having sugar, and eventually I put on weight again.

The whole 3 month period is important because in my opinion, 3 months is sufficiently short that someone can tolerate a diet for that long. So it's always been some sort of 'holy grail' for me, something that I can start counting down the days to the finish of this thing. My appetite has improved back to where it was before I recently got a stomach bug, and I'm still losing weight.

So yes, my weight loss is continuing well, as the graph above shows. As you can see in the graph, I started putting on weight in early September, which is when my course starting getting intensive and requiring a lot of attention.

Current weight: 80.6kg, lowest weight in 20 weeks.

No comments: