Thursday, January 12, 2006

A bit of a problem


Well yesterday, I went out and got my new whey. I also, as stated had a coffee and slice. This is something that I have whenever I feel in the need of a 'treat' - something nice to do either when something is good or when something is bad. I typically go to a mall where Muffin Break is, and have something really tasty. Anyway, yesterday I had that, tried the whey powder, that was fine. But as I was heading back home from my girlfriends place, what did I do? I had a second coffee and slice.

I know why (as well as the slice, I had a cookie as well). It's me having a last 'major treat' before restarting my weight loss. Yes, it's really silly, and it's expensive as well, but it's something I'll do once in a while.

As a result, my weight today (I weigh daily) is up a bit, I am now 76.9 kg. But today I don't intend to have any treats, tommorrow I'll be losing weight now doubt. That's the good thing about weighing daily, I almost immediately know when I'm losing or gaining.

3 comments:

anywherebutTX said...

Silly boy! You can't weigh every day! Your water weight fluctuates all the time. You should only weigh once per week to get accurate results!

noughr said...

important source my review here my site hop over to this website blog link investigate this site

mclesle said...

l6e80s8f78 s1o97o5b14 j0u97a5b73 s6u43i2n38 n8t00q1z96 c6r49q3d64