Friday, January 27, 2006

Plateau

Well, I was losing weight nicely and then what happens? I reach a plateau. What is interesting is that looking back at my graphs is that it always happens about 1.5kg after I start losing weight at a reasonable rate. I'm not sure if this is because my body physically holds on to energy more, as it realises that I'm going for it, or psychologically as I just get tired of being hungry all the time.

Fortunately I've pushed through this 'barrier' and I'm continuing downward. However, I am the weight I was 2 1/2 months ago, my life changed a bit (as it does for most people) and I started gaining. Then Christmas came along and a few other things. So that's about 2 1/2 months wasted. Anyway I have 9.25 kg to go - not much and it hopefully will be gone in the next 3-4 months.

No comments: