Thursday, October 05, 2006

100 days to go

I'm back after doing a really hard, long-winded assignment for me course. Yes, I've put on weight, but now I'm trying to take it off again! So the cycle repeats. I haven't put on much weight though. Probably only 500g or so. Anyway, I'm trying out the no sugar, bread or fried food diet. 6500kj intake, 3 units of protein, and exercise if needed.

Today I had the following:
Total energy 6513kj
Whey powder 1500
Carrots 1168
Apples 436
Pears 1694
Can of coke 639
Veges 1075

Bad food was the coke, because I am going off caffeine and didn't want a headache today. I'm phasing it out over a few days. A lot of what I ate today had lots of water in it, so I had a lot of bloating, especially later on in the day. Had to undo my jeans a few times, they were so tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which
web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely
different browsers and I must say this blog
loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Also visit my webpage; My Site
Also see my page > Please visit my site