Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 21: counting kilojoules

Today I decided that I'd try to count the energy value of everything that I ate, this is written below:

Total energy 4905 kj

Whey powder 1500
Tim Tam biscuit 400
Carrot 171
Apples 693
Cheese slice 271
Banana 326
Sweets 640
Chocolate 183
Veges 720

So I did reasonably well today, the total energy was less than 5000kj. However, I stuffed up by eating a chocolate biscuit in the morning, a few sweets in the evening, and a small piece of chocolate in the evening.

I remember now how when you count kilojoules, you are thinking of food almost all of the time, which does make you hungrier than if you didn't. There isn't much that I can do about that, so I'll have to grin and bear it. Only about 85 days until I finish this, so I can handle this I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Logical Guy - thanks for visiting our blog. You are very topic focused on yours as well. I hope all goes well with your new Purple lady friend.

Congrats on your progress here.