Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 22: 1kg down

Yesterday went well counting energy, but today I started to feel the full effect of going without food. No one said that dieting was easy! Here is what I've eaten:

Total energy 5638kj
Whey powder 1000
Carrots 486
Apples 1222
Cheese slices 542
Banana 389
Veges 760
Hot chocolate 400
Zone protein bar 836

I ate a bit more than yesterday, which was not my intention, but when you're hungry, you're hungry. Tomorrow I am allowed reward food for going over a kg boundary, so I might consider having more protein than normal in two days time. Also, today I went to a health store where I buy the whey powder, and a woman who I know vaguely who works there part-time said hello. I don't know why, but I felt unattractive and fat, even though I am definitely not fat. Maybe it's because she was slim and attractive. Yes, even men feel this way, even when they are in a stable relationship. Also, I am losing weight. Current weight: 81.6kg.

No comments: