Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day 23: reward meal


Today I am allowed a reward meal, because I've lost a kilogram. Some people would see that as counter productive, and it is to some degree, but I don't think that I can go 3 months without nice food. So I had a nice coffee and slice. Of course. Looking at the graph above, you may notice something. The green line (where I should be) has been moved upwards by about 3kg. That's not good. Yes, really not good. I decided that I needed to acknowledge that it would take some time to lose that amount, and I might as well shift the line. Of course, if I am to finish in December, the slope of the line from now to then has been steepened. That's not good either. So that's 3kg of wasted time, effort, and all other bad things that I can think about.

Enough negativity. Today I ate:

Total energy 9361kj
Apples 917
Cheese slice 271
Banana 816
Veges 720
Zone protein bars 2635
Coffee and slice (est) 4000

So anyway, it's carry on with it all, and see how things go. By the way: I am estimating my chance of success ie 66kg by end of the year. I'd say 75%. Fingers crossed...

No comments: