Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 24

First, I don't want this to be seen as a 'pity party' (thanks to Jennifer Aniston for that phrase). Looking back at the graph for my weight over the years, one thing can be immediately seen. It is rarely constant. Up down up down up up up down. So my weight is naturally unstable - I lose weight, then I lose the motivation for keeping it off, suddenly I realise that I've gained 5-10 kg and I'm in trouble. What to do? Well, I have devised my 'secret weapon'. I won't divulge what it is, but it is simple and hopefully effective.

Today I ate a bit more than yesterday, still getting to understand counting kilojoules and how much or little I can eat without getting tired. Here's what I ate:

Total energy 5733kj
Apple 309
Cheese slice 271
Veges 688
Hot chocolate 400
Zone protein bars 3514
Coffee 200
Biscuits, about 350

Today I ate 4 protein bars, that was fine but I'm not able to do that for much longer as they are expensie and only come with the whey powder for free.