Saturday, March 03, 2007

No sugar, flour and fried food again

Although it shouldn't be, my weight just seems to be going up, up and up. Slowly, but it's definitely in the wrong direction. I was reading another blog where the author said how they couldn't go more than a few days without sugar, and then they had a big 'blowout', so I decided to do the no sugar, flour, fried food again. For as many days as possible, although if I go on a trip to see where the ashes of an ex-partner are buried, then I'll stop when I do that.

Last time I did it, I lasted a whole 24 days! Actually, that's just going without sugar, but I lost 2.5kg, which isn't bad. I'm hoping that I'll get under 80kg with this one, who knows when that happens.

I've realised that the money container for my camera and my weight loss are very tightly linked. If I don't hear the jingle jangle of coins falling into the container every day, I just won't lose weight. So my giving it an IOU recently because I'm really short of money had an effect on my weight loss. It's unexpected and disappointing but that's the way it is.

Back to the no sugar, flour, fried food. I Started this yesterday (Friday) and will continue as long as possible, unless I go travelling.

1 comment:

Cory said...

I know that I personally would have trouble with this, but sounds like you can do it, since you have before! Good luck, and I can't wait to see how far it takes you!