Friday, March 30, 2007

100g day

Today it's been pretty easy to consume only 100g of carbohydrate. That's not surprising, since it is quite a lot, I'd actually run out of food here, so I had to eat what I could, so I didn't eat totally properly. Thankfully, I've gone to the supermarket and have bought up on veges and fruit.

Tommorrow I'll try to consume about 80g of carbohydrate - until the evening when I'm allowed to indulge a bit as it's Becky's sisters birthday party. I'll not over do it though, she's paying for it so I'll probably have a few sandwiches and maybe a beer or two.

Good news, Becky and I have made a $150 bet on whether I can stay within 2kg of my goal weight for a year after I reach it! This is good for me for two reasons, first it's motivation to keep me on track, secondly it's more money towards the other camera I want to buy, 3-4 years from now. More on that later.

3 comments:

Weight Master said...

Good luck.

digitalGoobie said...

I have no idea what 100g of carbs looks like... but for some reason, it doesn't sound like much??

Good for you for giving it a try though. Good luck saving for your camera!

Lily T said...

I know you don't want anyone to comment your last post, so I won't. I just wanted to leave a comment here about the post you left at my blog:

My in-laws aren't toxic for me. I actually find there straight-forwardness refreshing compared to the passive aggressiveness that I grew up. Since I'm not vegetarian or allergic to anything, their pushy-ness is annoying but tolerable (although, taking my babies to them, as I’m trying to introduce foods to them was quite a traumatic experience). My relatives get annoying also. I think everyone has personality quirks, and I don’t think it’s possible to not get annoyed with in-laws and family every once in awhile.